Fall 2020 registration is paused as of Fri. 8/14. Check back next week for more information. Completed physical forms can be dropped off at the high school or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- An updated physical form must be on file in order to register. Download the form below and mail, email or drop it off to the athletic office For sports, physicals are valid for 13 months.
- Students must use the State of Connecticut Health Assessment Record (HAR-3 Rev. 4/2017) for a physical. It is available at the link below, in the main office, nurses' office or your doctor's office.
- The physician must check the box on that blue form that states, "This student may participate fully in athletic activities and competitive sports."
- During the school year if there are any major health changes or concerns, student-athletes may be asked to provide updated medical clearance.
Other Registration information
- Before signing up: Review the Student-Athlete Handbook and http://concussioncentral.ciacsports.com/.
- If you have registered for summer school or participated in a sport previously: Please login with the account that was created to sign up for that sport. Do NOT create another account!
- If you need to apply for a fee waiver: Please submit the Fee Waiver Request Form and instructions will be emailed to you. Once approved, you can sign up for your sport.
- To register your student athlete online: Select "Hall" or "Conard" above. Pay using Discover, MasterCard, or Visa.
- If you want to pay by cash or check: Create your account in advance. Payments by cash or check can be made at the Athletics Office. If mailing in a check, include the student's name and sport on the memo line. Instructions on how to complete your registration will be emailed to you.