2021/22 West Hartford Athletics registration
All student-athletes must have a valid physical form on file to register for sports. Incoming 9th graders and new students need to create an account first before submitting a physical form. Completed physical forms can be dropped off at the high school or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Student-athletes who have tested positive for COVID-19 are required to provide written documentation of medical clearance from their medical provider. This clearance must indicate the medical provider has knowledge of the positive test and the student is medically cleared for participation in athletics.
Fall 2021 Registration begins July 1, 2021.
- An updated physical form must be on file in order to register. Download the form below and mail, email or drop it off to the athletic office For sports, physicals are valid for 13 months.
- Students must use the State of Connecticut Health Assessment Record (HAR-3 Rev. 4/2017) for a physical. It is available at the link below, in the main office, nurses' office or your doctor's office.
- The physician must check the box on that blue form that states, "This student may participate fully in athletic activities and competitive sports."
- During the school year if there are any major health changes or concerns, student-athletes may be asked to provide updated medical clearance.
Other Registration information
- Before signing up: Review the Student-Athlete Handbook and http://concussioncentral.ciacsports.com/.
- If you have registered for a sport previously: Please login with the account that was created to sign up for that sport. Do NOT create another account!
- For the 2021/22 School Year the BOE is not charging the $175 Pay to Play Fee